At Look! Optometry, we are pleased to offer a wide range of optometry services for our community! Dr. Stybel can provide you with thorough eye evaluations, determine if you need corrective lenses and your exact prescription strength, fit you with the appropriate specialty eyewear, and help you pick out the most flattering pair of glasses for your face shape and skin tone.
Our new patient appointments always begin with a comprehensive eye exam. If you are unsure of your family’s eye health history, it’s helpful to research beforehand, so we can better evaluate your own eye health. Visit our online patient center to download supplemental forms you can fill out before your appointment. If you have never had a comprehensive exam, don’t worry! All the tests and exercises are simple and painless.
Comprehensive eye exams may include:
- Testing visual acuity or refractive error
- Pupil evaluation with or without dilation
- Examination of peripheral visual field
- Color vision testing
- Analysis of the visual systems
- Examination of the external parts of the eye
- Intraocular pressure measurement
- Examination of the health of the entire eye
Our Optometric Services:
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disease
- LASIK – Laser and Refractive Survery screening & analysis
- Eyeglasses & Sunglasses
- Contact lenses
- Visual Therapy
- Diagnosis and treatment for dry eyes & allergy eyes
- Specialized testing and care for cataracts, glaucoma, and others
- Pre-and post-operative care for eye disease
- Eye emergencies
- Foreign object removal
Facilities and Equipment
This upscale modern office is conveniently located in the newly built Metlox Center with the Shade Hotel in downtown Manhattan Beach.
Equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment it also boasts the latest fashion eyewear.
Our staff speaks English, Hungarian, Portuguese, and Spanish
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.